Associations and Affiliations:
- American Society of Trial Consultants (ASTC)
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Chicago Bar Association
- Cook County Bar Association
- Legislative Committee for SHRP (Society of Human Resource Professionals)
- Tuerkheimer, Alan (2015). “So sorry! Mea Culpa! Apologizing as Part of a Litigation Strategy.” Wisconsin Lawyer.
- Tuerkheimer, Alan (2012). “A Study in Juror Psychology: Making Up Minds Early.” For The Defense.
- Tuerkheimer, Alan (2011). “Blago I: The Ultimate Mock Trial.” The Jury Expert.
- Tuerkheimer, Alan (2010). “Ensuring a More Rewarding and Productive Jury Experience.” Chicago Daily Law Bulletin.
- Tuerkheimer, Alan (2010). “Critique of Media Manipulation in Duke Lacrosse Case.” The Jury Expert.
- Tuerkheimer, Alan (2008). “Politics in Civil Jury Selection.” Wisconsin Lawyer.
- Tuerkheimer, Alan (2006). “Persuading Jurors during Voir Dire.” Wisconsin Lawyer.